Monday, May 11, 2009

Rush-rush-rush



hey dear bloggie.
it've been years i havent visit you and blog you.
haha.
i kinda miss you really.
but too bad,piles of books i have to finish up for my upcoming mid-year exam.
honestly,today only i started to feel nervous.
it was like How Could It Be.
theeee exam is on next sunday.then till today,only you fear.
Lst what happen to you.
you are not like that compare to the pass.
i studied nothing.
even what i have studied,i really cant be sure that all have go into my mind.
X(
yea.the horror of exams!
may is going to end,jun is rushing to me.
FEAR
i can feel it now.
i barely concentrate.
why?
no idea.
too many things to think and imagine andddd dream of i think.
haha.
Mr Shark? Future? Attraction of tv or pc?? ahhhh. too many. i am too not TEKAD.
TEKAD!!! i must .


.....
endless fear


wish me luck for my exam and in everything.
god bless.



LST.
=3

No comments: